30 novembre 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen...

I give to you the religion of peace.
Now go forth and coexist with these peaceful, loving majority.
Douchebags.


Reality:
Back when I first learned about about stratas and the region we live in, I was incredulous that we lived in a "forest" area. 'No way', I said 'we live in a city, not a forest.' (I was young, ok?)
It wasn't until I was driving through town that I had the proverbial moment of clarity. Once I looked past the houses and building, I realized that there were trees everywhere.
Why this look into my really effed up past? Simple.
Look past the BS talking points of the presidential candidates and think about the world as a whole. The world may suffer from famine, unfairnes and desease. This country may have life-or-death disagreements such as how to provide healthcare to everyone, taxes, gays in the military and banning guns. But we ALL suffer from the growing problem that is Sharia law and bs 'laws' enacted by this religion. And, please, spare me the crap about how these people are just extremists who exploit a religion. Screw you. How many does it take to not make it just 'some' people? If its the republican party in this country, its just one. What does 'thousands' make? A few? Most? Oh, and lets not forget about how the minority -by their definition - is trying to ban a muslim for saying, basically, "Hey, maybe we shouldn't be bombing Israel."
Where is WHO, Amnesty International, the feminist movement and any other group calling for 'fairness' in the US. Are you friggin' kidding me?!?
NO ONE exactly knows what the hell is going to piss them off or to what extent.
Say this out loud and feel free to defend/explain the outrage, people:
THEY WANT HER DEAD BECAUSE SHE ALLOWED HER CLASS OF 7 YEAR OLDS TO VOTE ON A NAME FOR A TEDDY BEAR, AND THEY WERE OFFENDED BY THE NAME.

No censorship here: Fuck you, psychos.

Nessun commento: