17 gennaio 2007

Seriously, did you know?

That this could happen??
In all my biology classes (that I can remember) I don't remeber anything about too much water killing you with such force and swiftness.
I thought you were supposed to drink 1/2 your weight in water - in pounds to ounces - daily. So a 200lb. man has to drink roughly 100 ounces of water a day (nearly a gallon).
Now, I understand that she had to "hold it" for as long as she could....but who hasn't had a bar night where mass quantaties have been consumed and - for some reason or another - had to hold it?

Reality:
While this is a tragic event, to say that they should have foreseen this is ludicrous.
People keep their jobs for doing far worse things than putting up a contest with unbeknownst repercussions (Listen up, Mr. Kennedy....and Condit).

Nessun commento: