19 giugno 2006

It's the 1st Amendment, dammit!

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of
religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the
freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably
to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of
grievances."

Believe it or not, this is the fabled “First Amendment of the Constitution.”
Most people wouldn’t know it from their Wal-mart receipt, but, here it is in its full glory.
Look at it.
Marvel.
Amazing that just a few simple sentences/clauses give the citizens of the U.S. the power that they do, eh?
Believe it or not, other nations envy us. For you non-believers, name another country you want to live. Now tell me why you haven’t moved there already, you are certainly free to. Thought so.

Anyway it basically says that “Thou shalt not be exposed to G---“
What the hell? I got censored?! What horseshit! Je---------!!
What?!??
I can swear all I want but I can’t mention G….er….any organized religious being??!? Bull shit!!

Well….can I say “Allah?”
How ‘bout “Yahweh?” “Jehova?”

……Ok, so I can say those names but not J----------?
ARGH!!!

So to be clear, I can’t mention any omnipotent Christian being?
(phew…I snuck “Christian” in)

Wait, let me re-read that stupid first amendment…no law…yadda..yadda…exercise…yadda..yadda…of grievances. Got it.
No, wait. I don’t.
Oh, there it is!
Separation of Christian church and state. How could I have missed that?!?!!?
Man, I really am stupid.

How ‘bout you? Did you see it? Or did you miss it too?

How about fucking A.C.L.U.? Can I say that?
Sucess!
Thank you for giving me the right to tell you to F’off, A.C.L.U.

Reality: In the warped world of the A.C.L.U. only God and Jesus Christ are the real enemy.

God bless America.

Nessun commento: