09 gennaio 2008

Say what, now?

I regularly get emails from the Fred Thompson campain. Usually, I just delete it with out reading it (sorry Sean). For some reason, however, I read todays (It helped that the subject line was "All-in"....like a junkie like me could pass that up).
In it, it talked about all the events Fred's got lined up in South Carolina, bus stops, yadda yadda yadda.........and then this line: "Fred is energized and focused."

Energized?!?

WTF does that mean to Fred, anyway?

Don't get me wrong, he is my first choice for president...but "energized" is not a word I'd use to describe him. There is an oldish quote that says:
"In the absence of genuine leadership, they'll listen to anyone who steps up to the microphone. They're so thirsty for it they'll crawl through the desert to a mirage and when they discover there is no water, they will drink the sand."
Listen up, Fred! Lead.
Don't worry about what others are doing. Once you do that, you are admitting second place. If that's what you want, then you are doing a grand job. You are killing your "buzz" and have been for several months now. You HAVE a strong national following - use it.


Reality:
I think I just might have ticked off Sean even more.
Just trying to help and stay energized.

Nessun commento: